This Service is Best Suited for Seasoned Day Traders
Live Chat Room
Technical analysis, trading ideas, and live commentary for optimal entries. Join a community of traders. Experience multiple ideas.
Chart ideas and watch lists with price levels every single week.
Welcome to VS Options Trading
LOW RISK… HIGH REWARD!
AT VS OPTIONS
We scan for upgrade/downgrades, economic news, earnings results & reactions, chart set ups, and key break out levels.
Focus on key intraday price levels, uptrend/downtrend breakouts, supports/resistances, key technical indicators, and identify chart patterns.
TRADE ANY MARKET ENVIRONMENT
We focus on price action and relative strength/weakness. Market volatility provides opportunities to utilize low cost short term options to realize high percentage returns.
PREMARKET TRADE IDEAS
Monitor the premarket conditions, noting important levels of some of the big movers, then tweet trade ideas before the opening bell.
GUIDANCE and LEVELS
Provide key SPX levels and commentary throughout the trading day in the chatroom,
so you have an idea of the next potential market direction for higher probability trades.
Assess best option strikes to use, risk management throughout entirety of the trade, and reason for entry.
Provide swing trade ideas for longer term holds with common stock plays.
Join a beautifully designed and high performance private chatroom via Discord. VS Options Trading will share real time ideas and opinions throughout the trading day, post charts, voice chat, and Q&A. Traders can easily collaborate beside other traders within the community for an interactive experience. Accessible via desktop and mobile app.
Examples of the Private Twitter commentary:
(Opinions/Ideas only, Not advice)
- Entries with explanations & levels
- Intraday charts with trendline breakouts
- SPX analysis and outlook for current day
- Important levels from our watchlist names
What are you waiting for?
Start receiving valuable information and become a better trader with VS Options Trading.
Here’s what they’re saying about VS Options Trading
Thank you Rachel. Finally a Green Day with 5k from your Roku , DocuSign and tsla calls . After trying so many other chat rooms I can say without any doubt yours is the best . Keep up the good work .Iam so glad I made the decision to be part of VS options .
— nancy (@nancy49903244) November 19, 2020
I did AMZN 3315 at 5c lower than bid, didn't expect to get it, got it, and doubled my $ in 30 mins. First time that's ever happened. I now get lotto Fridays. Great service. You have a great ability for pointing in the right direction. Profits this WK paid for all fees so far 👍
— Don George (@dgeorge7007) November 7, 2020
been in this room for about 1yr now and i’m so glad to be apart of a great group of traders who take everyday as a chance to improve. thank you @rachels_44 for everything! it hasn’t been easy navigating through the past few months, but your guidance helps tremendously. #genuine
— Albert (@alwaysabullmrkt) April 30, 2020
Thank you Queen of Options @rachels_44 always on point. There was a sniper move on $BA 145c from 2.4 to $5.45. $SPX 2940c from $3.5 to $15.25, $DIS 109c from $1.2 to $3.35, $TTD 285c from $3.4 to $10.50. Simply the best in the game. You can sign up here…https://t.co/pGCfJLGUPq
— Emmanuel (@AxelrodATL) April 29, 2020
Queen of Options @rachels_44 does it again, thank you for $BA 160c 04/24 from $2.20 to $7.05 and a great week in general. $ZM, $TSLA, $ROKU, $AAPL, $MSFT, $NFLX, $NVDA and more. You are a Genius and have an awesome weekend. Sign up here:https://t.co/pGCfJLGUPq
— Emmanuel (@AxelrodATL) April 17, 2020
@rachels_44 Good job today as usual, thanks for the re entry call on TSLA, was running late and still able to catch it. And for the heads up of daily trend changes. I didn’t even look at the chart straight to my entry screen. Appreciate your humble attitude too.
— tracer2003 (@tracer2003) April 7, 2020
Rachel is a options guru. @rachels_44 . She is a calm cool assassin that finds those 2 or 3 diamonds in the rough. Today $TSLA $BA $AMZN . doubles and triples with no sweat at all. Check out her room, there are some really cool cats in there who also get it. Hit me up.
— BoogieMan (@bogiemonster202) April 1, 2020
1. Subscribe via the PayPal button below.
2. Request to follow my private Twitter account: @rachels_premium
3. Email me your full name and Twitter Handle, and I will send you the link to Discord Chat
By subscribing, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
- By subscribing to the VS Options Trading Private Twitter Account, you authorize payment of the subscription fee at the current rate.
- You will be billed at the start of the paying period of your subscription and every 30 days thereafter unless you cancel your subscription or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews for the next 30-day billing cycle in order to avoid billing of the next cycle’s subscription fee. Subscription fees are fully earned upon payment.
- PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN FOR PARTIAL OR INCOMPLETE USE.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time. We may cancel the subscription service at any time without Notice to You. Cancellation will become effective at the end of the current billing period. You will not receive a refund until the end of the current billing cycle, however may continue to access the Private Twitter Account for the remainder the current billing cycle.
- All content on this site is the property of VS Options Trading, LLC. You agree not to copy, distribute, republish, upload, post, download, or display any of VS Options Trading, LLC content located on Discord, Twitter (@rachels_premium), or vsoptionstrading.com for commercial/non-commercial purpose. You may not sell, modify, or attempt to modify content from VS Options Trading, LLC website, Discord, or private Twitter. Unauthorized redistribution of VS Options Trading LLC website, Discord content, or Twitter posts is punishable by law.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL RACHEL VEGA OR VS OPTIONS TRADING, LLC BE LIABLE TO YOU IN RESPECT TO THE USE OF THIS CONTENT OR SERVICES.
Rachel Vega and VS Options Trading, LLC offers general trading information and opinions that does not take into consideration factors such as your trading experience, personal objectives and goals, financial means, or risk tolerance. Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in securities and other investments involve risk and are best made based on the advice of qualified financial professionals. The practice of trading options involves very high risks and can cause you to lose substantial sums of money. Past performance is no indication of future results.
Rachel Vega and VS Options Trading, LLC are not investment advisors or securities brokers. All information provided is strictly opinions for informational and educational purposes. We may or may not execute trades; we only offer information.
By signing up for the Private Twitter and Discord Chat account, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, and you agree that Rachel Vega and VS Options Trading, LLC will be completely safe from any losses that may occur for any reason as a result of Rachel Vega’s trade information and option plays on Twitter, website, or chat room communication and Q&A. None of the information provided is a recommendation for an investment that is suitable for you.
Rachel Vega, or VS Options Trading, LLC. is not liable for any losses or damage as a result of following the information provided on and from the Private Twitter Feed, Lives Stream, or vsoptionstrading.com
Frequently Asked Questions
How long are you in a trade?
Hold time can vary from a few minutes to a few days, depending on your risk profile. We normally focus on weekly expiration contracts, so holding over night can be riskier. However, if you manage your account by scalping the play for a quick gain, can always leave a runner overnight. If weeklies aren’t your style and you’re interested in adding more time to the play, we can give opinions on the best strikes for each week out.
Example: Buy AAPL 240 calls at the open, scale them for up 50% hold a runner for the rest of the week for more upside potential. Only risk what you’re willing to to lose!
Do you trade indices?
I normally trade daily expiration SPX contracts intraday for quick scalp opportunities. When the indictors align on the 5-15 min chart, I either take the trade or mention a lotto strike you can use. I note ideas of when we can fill the gap, break lower, or get ready for a squeeze! Remember, more volatility gives better chances for SPX to move.
Do you post your trade history?
Yes, all my past trades are posted in my Private Twitter feed and the Options-Alerts channel in Discord.
How much money do I need?
Any account size welcome! Making a cash account (non margin) gives you potential to day trade without a specific level of funds. It’s all about your risk profile and goals. Chat with us about your goals and needs. We are here to help you grow and answer any questions you may have via email or chat.
Do you tweet entries and exits?
Yes, I tweet in real time when I get into a trade. Everyone has different goals. When I get in the play and once it turns profitable, I will announce to “manage risk.” At this moment it’s best to manage your account by taking all profit, scaling (by taking risk off the table), or holding if you want to risk it. I announce live when I scale/sell on the way up.